Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas is here already??? Well do I have something special for you!!!!


ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!

Its only 16 days till Christmas!!!

It was just Valentines day OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!

Seriously did this year go fast or what? If you are like me you know that time is running faster and faster as we get older, I think....

One thing is for certain, you just cannot blink these days or opportunity can pass you by in a flash! So make sure that you pay attention to those around you that really do need your attention ;) Family, friends, loved ones, business associates, heck you should even pay attention to those you don't really like too!

But if you are a real estate investor you might want to pay close attention to the new laws that are coming into effect at the beginning of 2014 as it will have a huge impact on the way you do business. I am putting together a new team that will be able to help us navigate through the massive Dodd - Frank law, it is definitely scary that there is no precedence and the outcome of certain things are just unknown... that is not how I like to do business!

One thing I can tell you is that in the last 22 years... there have been many changes in the market that I have witnessed and this isn't the first hurdle or will it be the last to over come... and over come we will!!!

So stick around and get up to date information how you can be successful even when the odds are against you!

But in the mean time... if you took part in my last survey I want to thank you for your answers. I am extracting my knowledge from all my years of experience, and developing new training programs that are exactly what you need to help you hit the goals you said you wanted to achieve...

I heard you say when you went to other training programs, that you were missing a lot of information that they just failed to deliver...

Soooooo I made really good notes and have (in actual development right now) the perfect way to deliver on your needs! Here is a little hint... it will be a long term - hand holding - travel down that road to an accepted contract kinda class! and the price is going to make all the other real estate training gurus cringe!!!!

AND I have great news...  Right now I am busting out my membership site for a one year special price... It is an insane price and a HUGE value that you won't want to pass up!

CLICK HERE NOW!

And finally, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, and I am really excited to be seeing a new year right around the corner!!!

See you all on my Wednesday webinar!!! (click "claim my spot" below for more info)

Cliff

http://goo.gl/pE79TK












No comments:

Post a Comment